- Throw an exception if any target except the first one resolves in more than one metric.
- Fix Moira version detection in CI builds.
- Add user login information to API request logs.
- Fix long interval between creating a new trigger and getting data into that trigger.
Version 2.0 is fully rewritten in Go instead of Python. This implies lower CPU load in Checker and API microservices, but also changes the list of supported Graphite functions.
We also introduce new UI based on React. It is not backwards-compatible with old API, but new API supports both old and new UI.
- New structure of Configuration files.
- New Advanced mode expression format. Moira 2.0 supports govaluate expressions instead of Python expressions. Use
moira-cli -convert-expressionsto convert.
- API methods URLs do not have trailing slashes anymore.
/notificationmethod returns valid JSON list instead of plain text.
ttlparameter in API calls is always a number instead of string.
PUTmethods strictly separate create and update operations.
- There is no
tag maintenanceentity anymore.
- Error messages return valid JSON instead of plain text.
- Support for Graphite functions changed. See carbonapi compatibility list for details.
- Internal Graphite metric names changed.
- Numerous bugs fixed. Some new were created :)