Config for web is moved to config for API. Please read API and Web to detect the changes and merge two configs. Old config for web is not needed anymore.
- Added ability to subscribe for all triggers without specifying tags #236.
- Added ability to send markdown for email, fix markdown formatting in slack senders #353.
- Added new senders: Discord, VictorOps, PagerDuty, OpsGenie.
- ⚡️✨💫🔥🔥🔥 Graphs now support emojis #333.
- Y-axis graph now uses algorithm to define “beautiful” ticks #217.
Bug fixes and improvements¶
- Added support for magic -1 timestamp #426.
- Fixed incorrect timezone in maintenance notification text #356.
- Dependency management switched to Go modules mechanism #423.
- Linter was switched to GolangCI Lint #436.
- Go version was switched to 1.13.1 #435.
- Alert which contain NODATA now uses timestamp of NODATA detection instead of data loose time #355.
- Readyness and liveness probes delay was upgraded in helm chart to fit long triggers indexing in database #2.
- API now exits with error if unable to index triggers for full-text search #327.
- Deleting tags that are used in existing subscriptions is now disallowed #344.